Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hello everyone, 
Thank you so much for your continuous support and prayers. I've already been receiving so many questions and comments regarding the upcoming mission trip to Spain, I feel so blessed to be a child of God and a body full of loving fellow believers. Here's a little picture to display what greeted me as I opened my mail box the other day. This pretty little baby was waiting for me, just as I had been waiting for it for about three to four weeks. This is my very first Passport and I'm so thrilled that in 39 days I will be using it for the first, and hopefully not the last time, while I make my way to Spain. Today, during my quiet time with God I had time to reflect on the beauty of His creation. While at a great and beautiful school, Baylor University, I constantly am surrounded by blooming flowers, historic Oak trees in which the sun sneaks through the canopies, and beautiful architecture given by the gift of God. While today was a rainy, and hail-y day in Waco, Texas, it did not stop me from being consumed and overwhelmed with the appreciation for the beauty of God's creation. It is perfect and heavenly. I did not let rain stop me from partaking in a beautiful day that God had designed just for me, an unworthy child. Today I was reminded of a wonderful verse that we should apply to our lives everyday. Psalm 118:24 declares, "This is the day the LORD has made; I will rejoice and be glad in it." What better to convict my spirit than the word of God? Days keep passing by, but with each day that passes I gain a better understanding of God's call for  BRH to be spreading His love and word to the people of Soria and I am so excited to meet and welcome new/renewed believers into the kingdom of God. A kingdom that I long for and seek after. Keep up the prayers, you prayer warriors! God is at work in the lives of the people in Soria, Spain. He is waiting for us to respond to His call.
In Him,
Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment